Sell with us this Ramadan to celebrate the gift of giving!
During the Holy Month, The Luxury Closet has partnered with local charity Dubai Cares to make a committed contribution for children’s education, because giving back to the world is essential to our core belief.
How can you give to the cause?
It’s easy to sell and even easier to donate. Simply submit any designer items you wish to sell on our website or app. As a seller, you can do your bit by dedicating a percentage of your proceeds towards the charity, or giving your entire payout to the good cause! Once you submit your items for sale at The Luxury Closet, you can choose the percentage of your donation that will help enlighten a life. The donation options are 10%, 20%, 50%, or the full amount of your item’s payout.
How does it work?
Once you submit your item to sell with us, The Luxury Closet will give your chosen amount to Dubai Cares charity as soon as your item has been sold. Additionally, for every item you consign with a donation commitment, The Luxury Closet will cover a week of education for a child. Help us make a difference this Holy Month, and give our future generations the opportunity at education!
- Step 1Submit your item and
select donation amount
- Step 2Your item gets sold
- Step 3Donation goes towards Dubai Cares
to help a child get an education
donate the amount equating to one week of education.
About Dubai CaresDubai Cares was founded in September 2007 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai. It is a philanthropic organization working to bring down the poverty level by aiming to improve children’s access to quality primary education in developing countries. Since its inception, Dubai Cares has funded innumerous impactful and scalable programs reaching over 18 million beneficiaries in 53 developing countries.
Charity Collaboration Terms and Conditions
- The Luxury Closet will donate the amount equating to a week of education for every item consigned with a donation commitment, with a limit of 500 weeks donated.
- The amount donated by the seller will go in full to the Dubai Cares Charity cause.
- The amount will be donated to charity only once the item has been sold and the payout has been confirmed.
- The donations are legally binding, and all the proceeds will go to Dubai Cares for Children’s education.
- Once the donation amount is chosen and the seller’s item price is confirmed, the donation amount cannot be amended/cancelled/or changed.
- Confidentiality: Any personal information or details provided during the donation process are confidential and will not be made public in any way.
- Seller gives The Luxury Closet the right to pay the sale price to Dubai Cares on his/her behalf instead of paying him/her directly for the item consigned with a donation commitment.
- The seller confirms the payment processed to Dubai Cares shall be the payment received by him/her as full and final settlement of the sale price of the item consigned with a donation commitment.